Posted by Handshake 2.0 at 7:56 AM on January 6, 2014:
PAR is known for:
- Recognition as one of the 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security in the U.S. by the Principal Financial Group. PAR has over 60 employees.
- A team of Assessment Consultants available to large institutions and school districts to help tailor assessment programs to meet their specific needs.
- Donations of a portion of profits to those in need, and their encouragement of staff to volunteer time and resources to help others as well.
- Receiving the Spirit of Philanthropy award in 2009 for "living the spirit of giving" from the Suncoast Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- Receiving the United Way's Spirit Award in multiple years.
- Providing products in many languages to serve a global customer base. Some products are now available in European Spanish, Spanish, Chinese, German, Hindi, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Croatian, Romanian, Marathi, Kannada, Telegu, and Tamil.
- The online availability of select PAR assessment tools through PARiConnect, a secure, easy-to-use online testing platform. This particularly useful for remote testing of clients and patients.
- Self-Directed Search (SDS), an innovative career inventory used by over 30 million people worldwide.
- Publishing the Neuropsychological Assessment Battery (NAB), the comprehensive neuropsychological assessment taking fewer than 4 hours to complete. Funding for the 7-year long development of this assessment was provided in part by the grants from the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Top assessment products including the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI), the Wide Range Achievement Test 4 (WRAT 4), SDS, NAB, and the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function (BRIEF).
We are very grateful to PAR, Inc. co-founders Bob Smith and Cathy Smith for contributing to the crowdfunding campaign for Cognichoice(R) which provided seed funding for the release of New2Recovery.
For more information, please contact PAR, Inc.